Have you been asked to teach or support A Level Physics but feel that you are not familiar / comfortable with the standard experiments involved? Have you got a cupboard full of equipment that you cannot even identify? This course will provide an opportunity to try out a large range of such experiments with expert help.
The course will cover experimental work in the following areas:
• Centripetal forces
• Young’s Modulus
• Internal resistance and electromotive forces
• The use of Teltron tubes
• Electric fields
• Radioactivity and the measurement of half-life
• The photo-electric effect
• Cathode ray oscilloscopes
• Ripple tanks – interference and diffraction
• Electromagnetic induction
• Conservation of momentum
Please bring along any equipment you would like us to identify.