Speaker: Bansi Peshaweria, IoP Chartership Officer
The Institute of Physics (Oxford Branch) will be hosting a Chartership Workshop on June 7th at Oxford University. This workshop is an excellent tool for kick-starting your journey to becoming a Chartered Engineer or Physicist and will provide you with all the information you need to begin the process.
The professional designations offered through the IOP - Chartered Engineer or Physicist - are marks of commitment and professionalism, and are rapidly becoming vital prerequisites for continued employability. The workshop will cover:
- An introduction to the Oxford IoP Branch.
- The benefits of getting chartered.
- The differences between Chartered Physicist and Chartered Engineer.
- The requirements and application process.
- How to make an effective application
- Tea and biscuits provided.
"... I found the chartership workshop a great way to get to grips with what chartership would offer me and how to navigate the application process..."
- Oliver Nailard, CEng MInstP.
Registration via Eventbrite is not essential, but helps us judge capacity and the refreshments required.
Please note, parking is not available at the Clarendon Laboratory.