Tea/Coffee & afterwards. Lecture begins 6.30pm
The lecture will be of interest to the following categories of listeners:
* Physicists interested in Calorimetry and Photonics.
* Multimedia students and researchers interested in colour in computers, monitors, photography, cinematography and colour spaces.
* Artists interested in colour harmony and colour gamut.
* Psychologists and neuroscientists interested in how the brain interprets colour.
* Any person interested in how humans perceive colours.
Event poster: http://www.iop.org/activity/branches/south_east/lse/calendar/files/file_53067.pdf (PDF, 162 KB)