Have you been asked to teach electromagnetic topics in a GSCE Science, Additional Science or physics course, but do not feel comfortable/familiar with this area? Do you have lots of different equipment but are not sure how to use it?
Join us for a session in which we'll cover:
• Potential difference – models to help understanding
• Potential dividers including their uses
• Electromagnetic induction and generators
• Catapult field and the motor effect
• Overhead power cables and the national grid
• Power stations
• Diodes in use
This workshop is designed for:
• Science teachers, particularly non-physicists and/or new teachers, who are being asked to teach physics GCSE topics.
• Technicians who are asked to support this practical work.