Room TB109, Tampere University of Technology, 10 Korkeakoulunkatu, Tampere, Finland, 33720
You are invited to a seminar on current and future physics and electronics engineering solutions to reduce energy consumption. The speakers and subjects are:
- Don Draper, ProPrincipia, USA - Hardware accelerators for machine learning processors in modular 3D IC and GaN integrated voltage regulators
- Juha Tiihonen, TUT - Quantum dot cellular automata - the future of binary computation
- Niko Honkonen, Danfoss - Energy efficiency achieved by variable frequency motor drives
- Michel Gillet, Loupedeck - From Discobus to Ara - the tale of low power embedded networks in mobile devices
- Yang Bai, University of Oulu - Multi-source energy harvesting for energy efficient wireless sensor networks
The day will begin at 09:30 with registration and coffee, with lectures running from 10:00. The attendance fee, including lunch and refreshments, is €25. There is a discounted rate available for IEEE, IOP and Finnish Physical Society members and students.
If you would like to register for this event, please do so here. Please email Peter Clarke if you have any questions regarding this event.