‘I See!’ A workshop designed to support the teaching of light and colour with a range of practical ideas.
- A practical workshop aimed at non-specialist physics teachers who want to make sure they are getting the basics right, and working safely or specialist physics teachers who simply want to ‘brush up' and share good practice for teaching ideas about light.
- Delivering ideas about light and how we see colour can be notoriously difficult, and even experienced teachers may benefit from this session.
- Free laser fingers to take home and play with, plus a bank of whole-class activities to use in lessons.
- Free food and refreshments provided.
- Free IOP 'Goody Bag' with highly desirable items such as Marvin and Milo 'Don't Try This At Home' cards!
Event type: Workshop
Organised by: Institute of Physics
Contact details: For more info or to book your place, please contact Mike Shovlin, Physics Network Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.