When you graduate, your physics degree will be in great demand.
So before the time comes, make sure you get ahead by attending the IOP's careers events.
Each event gives you the opportunity to meet the top companies with the top jobs.
In 2012 the IOP will be running a series of careers events, each to be hosted by a leading employer.
These events are free to attend, and give you the chance to:
• talk one-to-one with a leading employer
• learn more about a career in each company
• find out what skills to include on your application/CV
• get advice and information about interviews and assessments
• meet other physics students to talk about careers
Being inspired is what makes IBM tick.
And everything we do is geared around bringing innovation to life. From the PC, the memory chip and the calculator, to the Barcode, the games console chip and NASA technology that saw man land on the moon, we’ve been powering world – firsts for over 100 years.
Click here to find out more about graduate opportunities at IBM: http://www-05.ibm.com/employment/uk/graduates/index.html