The conference will feature:
• Over 400 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
• Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
• Exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
• A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world.
• Tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social/networking opportunities, professional field trips ...and much, much more!
Abstract submission deadline extended to 16 January 2017.
Please see the conference website for more information.