The Physics in Food Manufacturing Group has been formed to provide a link between physics working in food manufacture in industry and academia and between sub-disciplines: stimulating research, raising the profile of the role of physics in this sector and providing a mechanism to represent the views of physicists in this sector to policy makers.
Attending the launch event will enable you to:
• Hear about the group's objectives
• Learn about funding opportunities
• Connect with likeminded people across the food manufacturing sector
• Listen to and participate in scientific discussion about the physics of food
• Get the opportunity to be actively involved and collaborate