· A practical ‘make and take’ workshop for teachers looking for a fun activity to enrich the teaching of forces and motion.
· Race two simple-to-construct dragsters at a time across the school hall or down a corridor – the ultimate knock-out competition!
· An excellent platform for exploring ideas about force interactions, friction, air resistance, and pressure, in a hands-on practical lesson scenario.
· Build your own pneumatic dragster launcher to take back to your school.
· Free food and refreshments provided.