A full day of training for groups of up to ten Year 8 girls from your school run by the Institute of Physics.
The day includes:
– Team building activities;
– Practical activities and confidence building;
– Presentation skills training;
– Group presentations and feedback;
– A set of teaching resources to use with your ambassador group, including information on problem solving and gender stereotypes.
Please book one space for your school (for up to 10 students).
To book your place, email Jess Hamer.