· A practical workshop for teachers in search of an outstanding curriculum-enriching or extended STEM-club activity.
· Model rocketry is an excellent platform for exploring concepts such as conservation of momentum, force interactions and aerodynamics. It also educates on essential skills in design and engineering.
· Learn how to build model rockets capable of soaring to well over a thousand feet in just a couple of seconds.
· Gain knowledge of the essentials of model rocketry from the design phase using CAD software, to construction of the rocket and launching procedures. (Weather permitting, we will actually launch at the workshop!)
· Build your own rocket to take back to school and launch.
· Free food and refreshments provided.