Vancouver, Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel, Greater Vancouver, Canada
Collocated Meeting: CIE Division 8 annual meeting, Image Technology
CIE Division 8 annual meeting will be held in conjunction with CIC26 on Monday, November 12 from 15:00 - 18:00 at the Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel. Observers are welcome to attend this meeting.
a. CIE progress report
b. Technical committee report (visit http://www.cie.co.at/technical-work/division8/technical-committees)
c. Reportership report (visit http://www.cie.co.at/technical-work/divisions/division8/reporters)
Technical papers are invited in, but not limited to, the following:
- Color Perception: Visual adaptation, visual psychophysics, color blindness, inter-observer differences, salience and attention, psychological effects of color, spatial and temporal color vision, color semiotics, color harmony, memory color, animal color vision
- Capture and Display: Image capture, color imaging sensing, multi-modal capture, multi-primary displays, mobile color imaging, special effects color printing, multi-ink printing, high dynamic range (HDR) color imaging, pseudo-color and data visualization, color imaging workflows
- Material Appearance and Color: Material capture, appearance reproduction, and modeling (gloss, translucence, etc.), color 3D printing, color in 3D, 3D CAD modeling, 3D scanning, spatial color models, computer generated imagery (CGI)
- Color in Illumination and Lighting: Color rendering, color mixing, light projection, metamerism, multi-illumination imaging, atmosphere, quality of light
- Color Theory: Color science, colorimetry, uniform color spaces, expanded color spaces, color difference, color appearance models, color constancy, color modeling, color distribution in the universe, color and psychophysics
- Image Quality: Image quality, color image processing, color gamut mapping, computational imaging, color difference metrics, color preference, color fidelity
- Multispectral Imaging: Spectral image capture, processing and analysis, spectral image quality, spectral image visualization, display and reproduction, spectral optimization of imaging systems, spectral image applications
- Specific Color Applications: Color in cinema, broadcast video, AR/VR, user interfaces, computer graphics, computer vision video games, medical and dental imaging, biomedical prosthetics, security applications, camouflage, automotive applications, paints, coatings, nano-materials.
For registration and further details please visit: