This event gives student members the opportunity to learn more about what they might do with their Physics qualification after university, and discover the many career options available upon graduation.
The speakers will introduce themselves, followed by round table sessions (speed networking) where students will have the opportunity to talk to physicists about their career, the company they work for, and gain hints and tips on entering the sector. This will then be followed by nibbles, drinks and informal networking.
- Haley Smith, Accelerator Physicists, RAL - STFC
- Chris Cormack, Director, Risk Neutral Solutions Limited
- Valerie Berryman-Bousquet, R&D Manager, Sharp Laboratories of Europe
- Margaret Harris, Section Editor, IOP Publishing
- David Clubb, Director, RenewableUK
- Becky Holmes, Marketing and Staff Manager, science made simple
- Chris North, Researcher and Community Engagement Coordinator, Cardiff University's School of Physics and Astronomy
Click here to register: https://www.iopconferences.org/iop/632/register www.iopconferences.org/iop/632/register