Building your potential energy for leadership, by Charlotte Ashley Roberts
Are you a leader within the physics sphere?
Then this webinar is for you. Aimed at members in leadership positions who want to build presence and develop their best self within the STEM environment. This webinar will focus on the six styles of leadership and how to apply them to your own leadership strategy as well as increasing your ability to communicate effectively with others. By the end of the webinar you will also have a greater understanding of your aspirations and values as a STEM leader in order to develop your leadership goals with increased confidence and empowerment.
The 45 minute webinar will focus on two areas and cover the following topics:
Understanding your leadership style
• Techniques for developing your leadership style
• Identifying what motivates you
• Effective communication skills for any situation
• Identifying and working with others' leadership styles
• How others perceive you and why it matters
Building your presence
• Techniques for increasing your personal presence
• Nurturing your network
• Using mindfulness to overcome overwhelm
• Develop your 'best self'