The mini-workshop brings together different communities working on the theoretical studies and experimental investigations of generation and properties of high-brightness THz and Compton X-ray beams.
• General properties of radiation from ultrashort bunches of relativistic electron beams
• Generation and characterisation of ultrashort single/train fs bunches of relativistic charged particles
• Generation of intense, high-brightness coherent THz beams
• Compton scattering - theoretical and experimental studies
• THz and X-ray beam characterization
• Interaction of charged particles beams with artificial structures
• Application of THz and X-ray radiation beams